Those who join will get to:
- Earn cold hard cash on referrals 🤑
- Share an exclusive 20% discount code with your fans 💸
- Snag first dibs on new products and Roverlund news 📰
- Help us shape the future of Roverlund ✨
- Share what you’d like to see from us 👀
Additional Information & FAQs
What can I do to earn more commissions?
Great question! Her are some best practices and tips to ensure you’re doing the most to get the most:
- Add your shortened personal link to the bio section of all your social accounts and make sure to share that followers will get 20% off their purchase.
- Post on your Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook about your fav Roverlund products and recommendations (cover all bases including your feeds and stories).
- Be sure to you follow @roverlund on Instagram to keep up with the latest and see what other Roverlund Insiders are doing to earn $$$.
- Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any content collab ideas (Instagram Takeover, Facebook Live, IGTV, TikTok videos, we’re open to anything!)
How can I see my sales?
In our welcome email, you’ll receive a link to log into your account where you’ll be able to see your sales, payment status, shorten your affiliate link and all other relevant information.
How will I get paid?
Your commissions will be paid to your PayPal account on the 15th of each month. In your Roverlund Insiders application, please be sure to include the correct email address associated with your PayPal account. Without this, we cannot make payments to you.
What if I make a sale and it doesn’t show up?
It takes about 1-2 business days for a sale to show up on your account. A sale will also only be credited to you if you make sure that the person shopping clicked your link to visit Roverlund.com. If it’s still not working, please email email@example.com with a screenshot of the checkout screen and we can fix any errors.
How often will you contact me?
If you choose to join Roverlund Insiders, you’ll receive 2-3 emails per month offering special perks, first looks at new gear and occasionally asking for your opinion on new product developments. Of course, you may opt out at any time if you change your mind.